Relaxa-Bathlift-Battery operated home bath lifts for sale!
Relaxa-Bathlift - Battery operated home bath lifts for sale!
Time for a good, relaxing soak!
Gong Life Care Solutions is the sole distributor in Australia of Relaxa-Bathlift, which is a simple mechanised solution for the home bathroom, which will change everything for elderly people who may have found that having “a real bath” has not been a possibility for a while. Relaxa-Bathlift is neat and simple in the home bathroom, but these qualities belie the innovation and the design features, which make it so safe and easy to use.
Gong Life Care Solutions had a stand at the recent Independent Living Expo in Sydney hosted by ATSA (Assistive Technology Suppliers Australasia), and one visitor who was a carer commented:
“Wow, I didn’t know anything like this existed!” and “It’s so compact! Great that it’s battery-operated”
At Gong Life Care Solutions we're very proud to be the only Australian supplier of the Relaxa-Bathlift, because it can assist independence in the home, and aid “ageing in place”, which is what most elderly people would prefer to do. You can view our video demonstration here: https://gonglcs.com.au/products/relaxa-bathlift
How does it work?
The Relaxa-Bathlift unit has a retractable seating belt which, when not in use, is contained within the compact mechanism housing attached to the wall beside the bath. So there is no need for heavy lifting at each bath session.
These are the easy steps to having a nice soak:
- Fill the bath with water to the desired depth and temperature.
- Push the rechargeable battery into the slot (the battery holds 20 lifts per charge).
- Feed out the nice wide seating belt using the hand controller button.
- Attach the belt to the mounting bar placed along the outside floor edge of the bath, lock it in, and ensure there is the required tension in the belt.
- Sit on the belt (or help the person being assisted), with legs firstly on the floor, then carefully ease the legs over the edge of the bath into the water. The built-in grab rail can be used to help, and to provide confidence.
- Next, with the press of a button, you or the person being assisted, will be lowered slowly and gently into the bath.
- Once the bath has been completed, just press the “up” button, and you or the person being assisted will be gently lifted up to the level of the edge of the bath. From there, the legs can be carefully eased over the edge until the feet are on the floor.
What are the safety features?
The seating belt is made of strong polypropylene, made to last.
The Relaxa-Bathlift is battery operated - the unit is powered by a 24-volt DC rechargeable battery pack. No mains electricity supply is required to power the mechanism at all.
Relaxa-Bathlift also has a water temperature probe and digital water temperature display which will tell you exactly how hot the bath is before you or the person you are assisting, gets in, so you can be sure to avoid scalding.
The machine will not allow the belt to lower a user unless there is sufficient charge in the battery to come back up.
The battery is easy to slot in and remove for overnight recharging.
Indicator lights in green and red show when the battery is in operation and the battery condition. An audible alarm warns of a low battery.
The maximum user weight is 127 kg.
Relaxa-Back is a backrest for the Relaxa-Bathlift, recommended for added comfort and for assisting entry and exit to the bath. This additional aid can be fitted under the belt to help the person getting into the bath, and then can be attached to the head of the bath to act as a head and backrest while bathing. It will help to keep the user comfortable, making bathing an even more relaxing experience. This backrest virtually creates a bath chair to fully enable the user to experience a good relaxing soak!
For more information, contact us on 1300 907 280, Tues to Fri, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm AEDT or email email@example.com
We deliver free anywhere in Australia.
Follow us on –