Christmas Greetings | Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Christmas
Wishing Everyone a Very Happy Christmas
Gong Life Care Solutions would like to wish all of our customers a very safe and happy Christmas. Please accept our best wishes if you or your friends or family are affected by the current terrible bushfire situation across Australia.
We’d also like to thank the manufacturers who supply us with our wonderful ground-breaking, technologically innovative products. We are extremely pleased and proud to be the suppliers in Australia of the superb products described below in this post.
We wish you all happy holidays, happy celebrations and gatherings, and safe travels if you are going away. Thank you very much for your support of our business during 2019.
Gong Life Care Solutions has had a very positive year - we celebrated the second anniversary of our business, we had a fruitful attendance at the ATSA Independent Living Expo in Sydney, and we were pleased to announce the arrival of our German Design Award winner Strongback24 wheelchair, earlier this year.
We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again in 2020.
It is hard to believe it is the end of another decade!
As mobility equipment suppliers, we can help you to select the equipment most suitable to your needs, and to assist you (or someone you care for) to live independently.
Other products that we were pleased to highlight in our posts during 2019 include:
- Our portable Aquabuddy-Home “shower in bed” system, which is a shower solution for in-home care, to be used in place of the traditional bed-bath or taking someone to the shower on the commode chair. It’s a more suitable solution in the home than a mobile shower trolley/trolley bath which is often not suitable for the home situation.
- Another bathing solution is our compact battery-operated home bath lift called Relaxa-Bathlift. It’s a safe easy to use motorized bathlift designed for use by elderly people or those who find getting in and out of the bath increasingly more difficult.
- The KMINA indoor folding rollator/wheely walker was a big hit at our stand at the Independent Living Expo in Sydney last May. We could hear the surprise in people’s voices as soon as they moved the rollator. They said it’s because they could feel how light it was, and how manoeuvrable, yet clearly also strong and stable. Everyone loved the basket with tray top, and several commented that it was very practical for moving around inside the home, especially as it’s narrower and lighter than traditional rollators.
- We also supply another KMINA product for people who walk using crutches. The KMINA crutches are comfortable, adjusting elbow crutches, suitable for people with a variety of conditions. They are also good crutches for elderly people.
- We finally want to mention our state-of-the-art medical chair cushion, the LASAL Embracer. It is extremely useful for people with lower back pain or spine conditions, who have to sit for prolonged periods. It gives the user a good sense of safety and comfort, assists in trunk support, and makes it possible for the user to relax in both arms from the neck to the fingertips without the arms falling to the side. It’s registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration as a medical device.
We’re happy to answer any of your questions about the Strongback Wheelchair or any of our special products. Our Christmas hours are somewhat modified over the Christmas/New Year period. We’ll be available Tuesday to Friday, except on the public holidays.
Contact us on 1300 907 280, Tues to Fri, 8.00 am – 5.00 pm AEDT
We deliver free anywhere in Australia.
Follow us on –